



If you saw the eggs in a past blog- you'll know where these birds came from. They are on a speaker right outside our back door. These are pictures at a day old and again at about a week old. Their little mommy sure takes care of them and it has been a lot of fun for us to have them here. We check on them all day long and Shaersti is really careful to not go outside if the mom is feeding them.
3 comments:
What a fun thing to have. I lvoe seeing the pictures. I also like the chocolate fountain pictures. I am sure the girls loved it. Riley does! Your blog is darling. Add some music!
Love the Blog- Kjirst! It gets way easier the more you do it.Then you will change your background everyday and move stuff around! You will become a blogaholic! I am glad I can stay caught up with you guys now!!
Fun pics of your cute girls. I'm hoping over time, you will show pics of your sibs and stuff, since I practically grew up with them,,,,,I even changed some of their diapers. HOpe all is well,
ashley
Post a Comment