My mom and I and our 4 kids went up to Amelia's on Wednesday and spent the rest of the week playing with them. We had a great time. A big thanks to Amelia for being such a great hostess to us for the week. The night we got there was Baylie's birthday and we went to a really fun rodeo that the kids loved. Shaersti sat by Amelia and gave her a play-by-play through the whole thing. 

I though this was such a timeless picture. Max was dressed like a cowboy for the rodeo and he was watching the skydiver.
For Baylie's birthday she got a cute cake (although we didn't eat it until Saturday morning) and we broke a pinata. The kids thought the pinata was a ton of fun and they got some great candy.
This was our freaky pinata.
On Thursday the kids played and played outside all day then we went out to dinner. Thanks to grandma for all the delicious food! I got some darling pictures of Tanner and Anne kissing and we tried to get a picture of all the grandkids but we couldn't keep them all in one place.

Tanner doesn't like getting his picture taken and I followed him around with a camera for a while trying to get a cute picture. I thought this was pretty cute.
On Friday we went to Seven Peaks for the whole day. We had a ton of fun! The kids loved the pools and Amelia and I got a huge thrill on the Boomerang. What an awesome day!
I thought this picture helped to show just how hot it was.
Yes... that's Amelia hugging up to the huge horse in front of PF Chang's. This was after an excellent, and hilarious (thanks to Jason) dinner. Jason tried to say that these horses were the same size as the rodeo horses and Amelia had to climb up and prove him wrong. Sorry Jace...I think she wins! We spent the night laughing our heads off and trying not to pee our pants.We sure had an awesome week with them...Thanks!
3 comments:
Great job capturing these pictures of all the fun we had together! I love that you got a picture of Anne and Tanner kissing! Also I'm impressed you got that picture of Tanner looking at the camera! Props to you as that is no easy task! :)
Loved all the pictures you took. It brings back such good memories. I loved spending the weekend with all my grandkids AND their parents. I could not have ask for more. Thanks for blogging them so dad could see what we did.
Happy Birthday a day late. I remember you were born at 7:27 on 7/27......and you are 27.
Post a Comment