Saturday, October 25, 2008
The Big News
We began trying to get pregnant in May and just found out that it finally worked! Yes...we are expecting a new baby in June. Although I am only about 17 minutes pregnant (as my mom says), we are really excited to be getting a new baby. Shaersti is so ready to have a new baby at our house and she is really excited and wants to know everything about it. We only told her this morning but she has checked my belly 3 times today to see if it's growing yet. I think it will be a really long 9 months for her! She is determined that if we have a girl her name will be Melody. But way more than that, she Really wants a little brother (she says she already has a little sister) and she is just sure that his name will be Knuckles. Pretty silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am so excited for another Fuller!
what is up with the pink and brown? where is the blue? i am so excited
YEAH! Congrats. It was fun to see the pics of your dad's band. I totally remember his singing and playing at all the Homestead ward activities.
Congrats! Now I know what I need to start planning for!
Awesome I am so excited we can have same age boys yeah!!!
Cool! Glad someone is having one. It will distract people from thinking that me and Greg are next! :0) Love ya! -Em
Post a Comment