So...along with my pregnancy comes hypernemesis. I have been so sick that my whole family has moved into a room at my mom's house so that she can take care of me and my girls. While I hate being so sick and such a burden to everyone, I am so grateful for such a wonderful mom who has been taking such great care of me. We have turned her house upside down but she has dealt with all of it. I am very blessed to have her for a mom and I'm grateful to everyone who has stepped in to help her, especially my dad and Amelia. I hope to get better soon and I will get back to normal life and be able to move back home. I couldn't say thanks enough for all of the help I've received. My Shaersti turned 4 on Dec. 6th and I'm hoping I can get some pictures from people who were there and blog again soon.
3 comments:
Sorry the beginning of your pregnancies suck! Thanks goodness for great moms that will take care of us when we need them huh? Hope you get better soon! Love ya! Em and Greg
I'm sorry you're so sick. I've been wondering how you were doing. I'm so glad your mom is so willing to help out. I guess that's what moms are for. Good luck. Hopefully the sickness phase is almost over!
Whoah... I'm so sorry. I think that stinks. Hopefully it goes away soon. I'm so far away, I guess I'll just reach out and give you an air-hug and some pretend soda crackers. :)
Post a Comment