I am so excited.
THis just puts a smile on my face. This is GOd's way of evening out your childhood spent with ALL BOYs. But I am sure you have heard that one before. Give me a few weeks and I'm gonna post some funny pics from "back in the day"Congrats on the girl.
Congrats! That will be fun to have three girls. I bet your mom is loving all the girls that she finally has! It's about time you updated your blog!
YEAHHHHH!!! That just means you are going to have to keep trying for that boy:) Congrats!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am so excited.
THis just puts a smile on my face. This is GOd's way of evening out your childhood spent with ALL BOYs. But I am sure you have heard that one before.
Give me a few weeks and I'm gonna post some funny pics from "back in the day"
Congrats on the girl.
Congrats! That will be fun to have three girls. I bet your mom is loving all the girls that she finally has! It's about time you updated your blog!
YEAHHHHH!!! That just means you are going to have to keep trying for that boy:) Congrats!!
Post a Comment