Sunday, March 15, 2009

Josh and Michelle's Wedding

My little brother, Josh, got married yesterday. We absolutely love his new wife, Michelle. It is really exciting to have a new sister and to get her as part of our family. Their wedding was beautiful and we had a lot of fun. Don't they look gorgeous?
My little family... (except that you can't see my big-ol' belly)
Our nephew Tanner (Matt and Shellie's)
My brother Riley
My sister Becca, my niece Baylie (Jason and Amelia's) and my two girls, Shaersti and Anneliese. The were so cute all in their matching dresses and they were all about getting their pictures taken.

Anneliese- the cutest shoes are never the easy ones to wear.

Posing again.

The cute couple took a break from the line to check out what we were all doing outside.
(2 of) My studly brothers- Kolby....and Ben.


3 comments:

Amelia said...

It was a total blast- especially Fuller dancing!

Emilee Pierce said...

I can't believe Josh got married! Crazy! Everyone is growing up! Those dresses are way cute! The girls look awesome!

the Roberts said...

Congrats to Josh.
I like your hair dark-very cute.
I finally got around to scanning some funny pics from childhood and posting them to my blog and you are in one of them, not too embarrassing though. I had some good laughs rummaging through old pics