It has been an exciting few weeks for Shaersti as she has finished her year of dance and preschool. We were moving the day of her dance concert and I couldn't think beyond just getting her there. Her cute new Aunt Michelle (Josh's wife) brought her flowers and Shaersti loved them. She felt so special to have Matt, Shellie, Josh, and Michelle come watch her dance. It was a pretty cute little prgram.
Shaersti just finished her 2nd (but not last) year of preschool. She went to a small neighborhood preschool called Shining Star. They had a little graduation program this week so we could see some of the things she learned this year.
They made little harmonicas and played them at graduation. It was my favorite part.

5 comments:
Pretty cute Shaersti pictures. I am glad that she had such a fun month.
I can't believe Shaersti and Max are so old. It really freaks me out. She looks way cute in her dance outfit!
She looks so grown up and way cute!
sooo cute!! I can't wait untill Kennedy is old enough to dance...I LOVE IT!!
So cute! wish we could have been there to see!
Post a Comment