Yes, my husband turned 30 today. The nice thing about his birthdays sending me into shock is that I'm over it by the time I get there.
I consider myself to be the luckiest person in the world to be married to Scott. I met him 10 years ago and we have been married for almost 7. He is a better husband than I could have ever imagined having. He has turned out to be an excellent dad, too. I am so blessed to have him and I can hardly wait to spend the rest of forever with him. I wanted to share a few pictures of him, although he hates being blogged.
You can tell from most of these pictures that he is an outdoor man. This is what whooped me over him in the first place and I still love it. I am thankful to him that he got me over some of my "city-girl"ness.







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Scott!
You are very lucky and very blessed to have such a fabulous and good looking husband and father for your children.
I can only guess you are having your baby as I am typing this. Hope all goes well and can't wait to see the pics.
Post a Comment