Becca, Riley, Shaersti and Anneliese have gotten really creative with their summer play. We obviously need to find a wagon. We live right on a huge park and they pull each other around the whole park in ice chests and suit cases. While it's actually pretty embarassing, you've got to give them credit for being creative.
From a cardboard bos and the remains of a laundry hamper, Riley made himself a little car and he spent days in it.
You'll never hear me say that my kids don't love to be dirty. Yes... after 3 washes, I had to throw Anne's shirt away.
From a cardboard bos and the remains of a laundry hamper, Riley made himself a little car and he spent days in it.
You'll never hear me say that my kids don't love to be dirty. Yes... after 3 washes, I had to throw Anne's shirt away.
1 comment:
Sorry about the shirt not coming clean. I seriously think those kids should get an A plus for creativity.
Post a Comment