Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Pictures

Family Pictures are something we dread for months before they happen. With a new baby, it was inevitable that we needed new pictures with her. Once we got there, I was once again reminded of why we dread it so bad. For how hard it is to get pictures of my family, I think they turned out pretty good.

After about 20 tries, we actually got one where we all look happy- amazing!

Paysli Kate- 7 weeks

Anneliese Renae- 2 (almost 3)

Anne (again). She was the one person who got 2 pics because we couldn't decide.

Shaersti Jill- 4

4 comments:

Adkins Family said...

You got some way cute pictures! I love the matching outfits. And you got a good family picture with everyone smiling! That's got to be tough with three little kids. I love the one with the girls. Shaersti and Anne both look like they are ready to be done!

Aimee said...

Cute pics. I could have girls if they looked like your's.

Jill Emett said...

Pretty darn cute, no wonder you had to get both of Anne.

The Merrill Family said...

Oh my gosh! Kjirst these pics are so adorable! Paisly is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! What an amazing family you have!