Monday, December 7, 2009

Shaersti's Birthday

I can hardly believe that I have a 5 year old! Shaersti is so much fun to have as a daughter. She makes everything into a party and always has to be part of what's going on. She loves learning and reasoning and can find a way to talk Scott and I into anything. She loves her friends and her sisters, playing outside, and watching movies. She is just strating to learn to read and loves to try and sound things out and to read books to her dad. She just had her first "friend" party and chose to invite everyone she knows- well, almost! We had 12 really excited kids here and they had a blast playing games, breaking a pinata, and eating rootbeer floats (yes... in December). She is such a blessing in our family.
Our brand new baby Shaersti

One Year Old

2 Years Old
5 Years Old

3 comments:

Jill Emett said...

Holy Paysli and Anne!! I had to do a double take on the 2 year old picture. Shaersti is such a fabulous little girl and I am so happy that I get to watch her grow up.

Amelia said...

We love spunky little Shaersti!

Emilee Pierce said...

That's so crazy! I remember when she was a baby and we would play games and I would change her diaper for you guys but not want to hold her cuz I was scared I would break her! What the heck I'm gonna do with my own baby I don't know! :0) Happy Birthday Shaersti!