Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Our LA Trip

For Christmas Scott and I gave each other a vacation. A few weeks ago we got to leave our 3 girls with grandma for 4 days while we went to Los Angeles. Although it was fairly crappy weather, we had such a great time together. We went to Six Flags (where we forgot the camera) and to Universal Studios. I am so blessed to be married to Scott and I love having time with just the two of us, it's a nice reminder of all the reasons we got married.
This was probably our favortite thing we did, indoor skydiving. It's called iFly and now Scott really wants to own one!

Aren't we cute?
We found the coolest candy store in the whole world, I wish I could have taken pics of everything. Here is Marilyn Monroe made out of M&M's.
And this is the world's largest gummy bear.


My shy husband got volunteered to get up on a sound stage and make funny noises, like screaming like a woman, to make a short film. He was actually quite hilarious.
Of course Scott needed his picture byt he Fast and Furious car.

2 comments:

Jill Emett said...

I am so glad that you guys got to go. What a fun trip.

Adkins Family said...

Looks like fun! Im glad you guys got to go on a vacation! Alone! Those are the best!