Monday, May 24, 2010

Emett Life in the Spring... Soccer

During the spring the Emett family takes a big break from all other responsibilities and enjoys soccer. This year was really fun because we have been so close to the team. Most of them are great friends of Kolby and Ben and they hang out at my parent's house all of the time. It's fun to see them play together. My mom was also in charge of the snack shack and I ended up helping her with it more often than not. It was a lot of fun.
This was Kolby's senior year and the team did a cute little program to recognize their seniors. Not only is Kolby graduating this week, we expect to get his mission call within the next few days, too. He is at such a fun time of life and he is livin' it up! He is such a great guy and him and Ben are such great examples to so many people, I really look up to them.

1 comment:

Jill Emett said...

I am really going to miss all these senior boys. They have been so cute.