Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fuller Family Reunion

We had a great family reunion in Idaho at Lava Hot Springs this year. I took 80 pictures and it was so hard to choose, so this is a long blog. A special thanks to Stan and Colleen for all their work pulling this whole weekend together.
We spent a lot of time playing in the river that ran across the property we camped at. It was so pretty! This is Scott is the little "hot tub" he discovered.

All the girls loved the water and would have stayed down there all day if they could have. They also loved playing with their cousin, Gracie.



One of the funnest things we did was tubing the river. We don't have any pictures of the rapids but there were some awesome rapids to go down.
I was watching as tubes came down the river and I noticed that almost every kid under about age 8 was crying. I got worried about Scott with my girls. I apparently didn't have a reason to worry. They had so much fun.!
I only got to tube once because I was tending Paysli. It was my favorite thing I did all weekend.
The other big thing we did was the pools. They were super crowded but everyone had a lot of fun. This is Scott and Parker jumping from the high dive. You have to sign a waiver to jump. I'm pretty sure you couldn't have paid me to even consider it.
Our theme was "Harry Potter" and we all got put on teams, like Hufflepuff, and given head bands to show our team.

Scott's dad, Grandpa Mac, put sunscreen on himself, we couldn't help but take a picture!

He also can fall asleep anywhere... it's seriously amazing!
So many fun cousins, aunts and uncles!!!!
What a darling picture of Kent and Jan, I love it!

Stan and Colleen relaxing

Van, Shelly, and Jackson
Dean and McKayla
Teri with Paysli

Kamren fishing at camp

Kolton chillin'.

Good lookin- Keaton!

1 comment:

Teri Wadman said...

The Reunion was so much fun this year! I couldn't help but laugh at that picture of Grandpa and the sunscreen!