I have to pay tribute to my amazing husband and my awesome marriage. I'm not sure why I was blessed with such a great husband, but I was. I couldn't imagine life being any better than it is and that's because I'm excited to wake up every morning to spend any time I can with Scott. We had kind of a silly anniversary but we had so much fun together. We took our trailer to Pine Valley and camped for the weekend. A huge thanks to grandma and grandpa for taking our kids. We went out to dinner, slept in, watched movies, talked for hours on end, and last but not least... we went on a 17 mile hike to see the famed Grandpa Fuller tree.
Scott carved his name into a tree by grandpa's in 2006. I added mine in 2007 and we took Shaersti with us in 2008. 
No comments:
Post a Comment