
My cute girls on Halloween. They are all cowgirls but Shaersti had to be a dead cowgirl. We went to both grandparent's houses and did a little trick-or-treating. The girls had so much fun!



These are the cute skirts my girls wore throughout October then they got to wear them to church on Halloween. I couldn't get a great picture, but they were cute just the same!

This is baby Addi snuggling her dad on Halloween. She was dressed as the cutest darn ballerina I've ever seen. She is such a darling baby!

I think one of the cutest things in the whole world is to watch new dads with their babies. It doesn't get any sweeter than that!
1 comment:
wow! Such cute pictures. Halloween and baby Addie. I am worried That Shaersti knows how to do such a mean face, Did she get that from me?
Post a Comment