Thursday, March 17, 2011
The Good News
You may think I have given up this whole blogging thing. Nope! We found out the week of Christmas that we are expecting another baby. Yay! Unfortunately, we really pay the price to get babies here and I spent 2 full months laying (dying) on my couch. I went to the doctor 4 or 5 different times for an IV- not my idea of fun. I am just getting back to real life and taking care of my family again and... yes, blogging. I am super thankful for all the help we got while I was sick and I'm just as thankful to be feeling better. We find out if we will be adding to our slew of girls or amazingly having a boy in another 4 weeks. I am so thankful to have an amazing husband and to be a mom to (almost) 4 awesome kids... dare I say "girls"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's about time you get back to the blogging world! (A world I only join about once a month!) I'm glad you're feeling well enough to do stuff again. It looks like a fun trip to Mesquite!
I am so excited for another Fuller baby!
Post a Comment