Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Paysli Turns Two

It must be time to have another baby... my baby just turned two! We hardly give her credit for being a toddler, as she is still pretty spoiled and gets away with everything. Paysli is a super satisfying child. I love the way she talks and she is learning to say everything. She loved her birthday and jumped up and down for hours saying, "Happy Payzi". She loves to snuggle and get right into your face to tell you things. She kisses like crazy and makes me feel so loved. She has mostly grown out of her huge mess-making days and I'm super grateful (not that she doesn't make messes anymore). She thinks she is a super big girl and she gets her feelings really hurt when the big girls don't play with her. She loves her sisters and they fight over her attention and take great care of her. She is awesome at jumping on the tramp and it's one of her favorite things. She loves attention and always has to make sure someone is watching. All day long she says, "Watch me, mommy", or "Play me, mommy". She is super fun to have as a daughter and I couldn't possibly love her any more than I do.

1 comment:

Jill Emett said...

I sure do love this little girl!