Friday, January 27, 2012

Halloween


I love Halloween! There are a lot of fun things that happen and the kids get so excited for all of it. There are school parties, Grandpa and Grandma's party, trick-or-treating, and of course it's just plain fun to get all dressed up.
This is Shaersti's school parade. I am the only room mom (I was last year, too) so I got to do her party. It was a lot of fun and my mom came to help me, thankfully. I was a little too busy to take pictures. I also didn't get any pictures on Halloween night so this might be my only one of Shaersti. She was a scary dracula.

Max had one of the best costumes I have ever seen. He looked so awesome!
My dad always has the best pumpkin. He is amazingly artistic.
It is tradition to display all of our carved pumpkins and clap for everyone.
Here's my cute family getting their pumpkins carved at my parents fun party.
Anneliese
Paysli
Sharesti
I got to help with Anne's preschool party. I actually took pictures because the teacher was super organized and there were other moms helping. It was fun to be there and they did a super cute program for us. I was amazed at how many songs they had memorized.
I had to snap a picture of Paysli. She loved to be a part of all the fun.
The favorite thing was the fishing booth.


1 comment:

Jill Emett said...

Fun Halloween pictures. Fun time of year.