Wednesday, February 25, 2015

2014 Havasupai

This is a long post... only because it's my favorite vacation ever! I wanted to use lots more pictures than I used. So, sit tight...
This is Josh contemplating the jump while Fuller jumps- to the left.

This is Josh jumping- to the right.

This is Josh getting help out of the river with a shattered leg.

Not the best pat of the trip

Josh hanging out at the cafe because he couldn't fly out until the next morning. Hey... at least he got to ride in a helicopter and din't even have to hike out. Okay, probably not worth the surgery and hospital bills.

Back to the good stuff... awesome Havasupai

Scott and Ben and a beautiful waterfall

Beautiful Michelle and Kjirsten

Maybe we were taking too much advantage of the awesome scenery. Can you blame us?


Scott and Ben showering

Love these pics!!! This is Ben

and Scott

and Scott and Ben.

This is all while Josh hung out in the cafe. Poor kid! Thank heavens it was the last day anyway.

Beautiful- the scenery, too!


There's lots of hiking in hot, dry desert before you reach the amazing water. Can you tell how amazing my husband is? He has a huge pack and mine is so small.


My friend Shelley's pack was about to break her legs so I took it for the last mile. I could hardly stand up with it! I have no idea how she made it that far, what a woman.

So many awesome waterfalls!


The whole crew on the best day ever.


I love the hut they sell frybread out of. We never did see it open.
All in all, and despite Josh's accident, it was an amazing trip! We plan to go again- every 2 years, baby!

No comments: