Scott is taking our boat to Lake Powell with the young men tomorrow so we took it to Gunlock to make sure everything was running good. We ate dinner and had a lot of fun with my mom and our 4 little kids.
Scott Wakin' It Up I couldn't believe it- but Shaersti just jumped right in. That's a big new step for us this year. Riley loved driving the boat. Not only did Shaersti jump in the water- she actually rode on a tube with me- and she loved it!
That was so much fun! Scott was so patient with Becca and Riley. I think letting them drive the boat and swimming with them and letting Becca go on the tube will be the highlight of their summer. I loved sitting on the back seat with all 4 little kids watching Fuller wake board.
3 comments:
That looks like a ton of fun! Boating is the best! Your blog is soo cute. It's way more fun to look at then mine is!
I am so jealous! I wish we had a boat. That looks so fun!
Mindy
That was so much fun! Scott was so patient with Becca and Riley. I think letting them drive the boat and swimming with them and letting Becca go on the tube will be the highlight of their summer. I loved sitting on the back seat with all 4 little kids watching Fuller wake board.
Post a Comment