Friday, August 8, 2008

Lakin' for Kolby's Birthday


We went to the lake today for Kolby's birthday and you can see that we had a lot of fun. I blogged a lot of pictures so I hope it's not tiring to look at all of them- I think they are way funny. This was the boys attempting to all stand up at once.
Josh took Shaersti and I took Anne on a nice little ride. Anne just sat and ate her Cheetoh, she was pretty oblivious that we were doing something really fun.
This is Shaersti on her own tube for the first time. After the tube ran her over once, she was a little hesitant to get back on but she did awesome and we even hit a few waves.
Happy Birthday Uncle Kolby!

Josh is a super hero.
This doesn't look very comfy but she didn't seem to mind.

They actually all got up once and my camera snapped just a split-second too late. It obviously didn't last very long.



This is Josh wakeboarding. You better appreciate this picture because he couldn't get up again. He would put so much pressure on the rope trying to get up that he would sling-shot the rope into the boat and he just about killed each one of us. We started ducking (including the driver) when he said "hit it". My elbow has a nice bruise and still hurts like a mug! Josh, if you're reading this...you did a great job!
This is Scott jumping.


This is me on the wakeboard and I got the best air I've ever gotten (about 4 inches).
I thought this picture was hilarious. There was obviously something way more interesting for Ben and Shaersti to be looking at than the enormous air Scott is getting in the background.


2 comments:

Amelia said...

I could totally take the boys down! I miss the lake- will you take me sometime?

Emett Family said...

The lake is always such a blast with tubes! I bet the boys were exhausted after all those tube wars and tricks. What a fun way to spend time with the boys!