Friday, August 8, 2008

Washington County Fair

As if my mom and I haven't had enough to do this week, we decided to take our kids to the fair. We actually had a good time and the kids loved it.

Of course grandma paid the extra money so the kids could see the stinky animals. They were happy.
I can't say that Anne has ever been so close to a cow before!
They got brushes so they could comb the goat. Sounds really thrilling...right?
Then of course we got to ride 2 little rides where you go around in a circle just until you want to puke and they call it a blast and charge you $20. Actually...the kids thought the rides were the best thing in the world and that $20 was far cheaper than Disneyland! They had a lot of fun and even Riley (yes, Riley) put his hand up!

Thanks to grandma for taking us to the fair!

1 comment:

The Cox Family said...

I had to laugh when I saw these pictures, because all of the animals in the animal center are our next door neighbors. We get to smell them on a daily basis. We were rejoicing when they went to the fair for a couple of days. It is ironic that you have to pay to see something that we were excited to get rid of for a couple of days. Anyway, come on up anytime and you can pet touch and smell the very same animals. Cute pictures--it looks like you had a lot of fun.