Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going Private

In the next few weeks I will be making our blog private. If you would like an invitation to view our blog, please either send me an email or make a comment to this with your email address. Thanks!

8 comments:

The Cox Family said...

invite me I don't want to be left out.

jodi@starsignonline.com

Amelia said...

DUH-ameliaemett@yahoo.com

Jill Emett said...

duh! I said it first. Even though Amelia beat me. Story of my life.

Emett Family said...

Please include me in your invitations- shellwar@hotmail.com

Aimee said...

What is this private stuff??? Should I be scared of my non-private blog?? I want to play at your blog spot still.

Emett Family said...

Please send an invatation to shelliemett@gmail.com
(p.s. please disreguard my previous email. I use this one now, and was not thinking about it when I wrote the other one!;) thanks!

the Roberts said...

keep us on the invite list
ashleyjohnsen@hotmail.com

Linddy said...

keep me on your invie list. My e
email is lindapackard@beyondbb.com
I love to enjoy all the fun pictues that you add all the time. Love you Linda