Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shaersti's First Day of Preschool...Again

I am really on a "money saving" kick lately. I transferred Shaersti out of her 9 hour per week performing arts school to a 4 hours per week neighborhood school. I really like the teacher and it seems wonderful. Shaersti liked her first day. I thought she looked so cute for school that I told her I wanted to take her picture outside. She went right out onto the grass and started posing. I didn't tell her to do anything that she did and she was cracking me up with her poses. I kept taking pictures cause I thought it was pretty cute!






4 comments:

Emett Family said...

Bauoo, chikaa wahwah!!- Shaersti knows how to "STRIKE A POSE"!

Amelia said...

Such a cute girl!

BlaineandJoyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill Emett said...

She looks darling. I like that outfit. It goes with the song on your blog. I am glad she likes her school.