Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paysli Kate


We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our new baby girl, Paysli Kate. She was born on June 17th and weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. She has been such a great baby and we all absolutely adore her. It's so fun to have a new baby in the house and no one can get enough of her, especially her sisters who try to "help" way too much.

Although I felt HUGE, it's still pretty amazing I had a full-grown baby in my belly.

9 comments:

Jill Emett said...

She is such a cute baby! I cant get enough of her either. Thanks for sharing so good with me. That is a HUGE belly!

Jill said...

so, cute! congrats!

Teri Wadman said...

She is darling! I can't wait until I can hold her!

Adkins Family said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! She totally looks like your family. And I don't think your belly was that big... It could be much bigger. Funny thing - I was talking to a girl about a month ago that is pregnant with a little girl due in September. I asked if she knew what she was going to name her and she said Paysli Kate. Strange.
Anyway, thanks for FINALLY posting pictures!

Adkins Family said...

Those are some incredibly long toes!

Amelia said...

You know I love Paysli so much!

Emilee Pierce said...

ohmyheck, Kj, that belly is seriously scaring me! What did I get myself into???!!! :0)

The Cox Family said...

Cute Cute Cute I can't wait to see her. I will as soon as we are all heathly.

Findlay Family said...

Congrats she is beautiful!!