Christmas Eve in our matching jammies.
This is just about the best day of the year. We had an amazingly wonderful dinner at my dad and mom's. We did the nativity then we all got our Christmas Jammies. It's a race to open them and get them on first (everyone strips in the same room trying to win). This is always a shocker when we have someone sharing Christmas Eve with us for the first time!
This is everyone who still lives at my parent's house in their matching jammies.
Boys will be boys- but aren't they cute?
Checking out what Santa brought before the girls wake up.



5 comments:
What fun pictures! I love the full garbage bag in the background of your jammie picture! I guess that was a pretty common site during Christmas!
Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! You have lots of fun traditions. It makes me want to live by my family! Sorry we didn't ever get together while we were up there. I never had an evenings free! Next time!
Cute pics!! Kate watched the Swan Princess tonight and it reminded me of you. I remember you and I watching that at your house!! Take care...
It is so bizzaro to think you have a 5 year old. I guess that isn't too far away from me, but wow.
your fam is too cute.
ohmyheck! Fullers and Emmetts all stripping in the same room! Talk about scary/hilarious! You guys crack me up! I can't believe your brothers are so old Kj, it seems like just the other day you guys got married and they were all little and everything!
Post a Comment