My new church calling has forced me to be creative. I have a long ways to go, but this is what I've done this month. I know I'm a super geek, but I'm pretty proud of myself for doing any crafting at all!
This is a frame I made that matches my bathroom to hang all my bows on. They have always been such a mess and now I can see them all. It's so great- even Scott appreciates it!
These are super- easy dry erase boards that we are going to make in relief society this month. I have been using mine and I love it.
This is a frame I made that matches my bathroom to hang all my bows on. They have always been such a mess and now I can see them all. It's so great- even Scott appreciates it!
These are super- easy dry erase boards that we are going to make in relief society this month. I have been using mine and I love it.
1 comment:
I LOVE my board that you made me. These are pretty popular.
Post a Comment