Monday, April 4, 2011

The Many Messes of Paysli

Paysli has many amazing qualities- she is cute, funny, and really snuggly. All in all, she is a really satisfying child. However, there is one thing I don't appreciate as well- she has an amazing ability to create messes. I simply don't have the ability to keep up with her! The markers drawn all over her legs in many beautiful colors were also covering the whole hallway (thank goodness for washable markers).
This lovely mess was 5 minutes after I had her all ready for the day and it's a super-greasy lotion that lingered for days. She was super proud of herself!
This picture is just Paysli. This is how she looks after she eats anything- which is most of the time. I have found it impossible to keep her face clean and some days it's not even worth trying.
I love you, Paysli!

No comments: