Two weeks ago we took a family vacation to Salt Lake for the high school soccer finals. Jason drew all over all our van windows and we were quite the little traveling van fans. Unfortunately we lost our first game to Juan Diego and didn't get to play in the Real stadium but we sure had a great soccer year and Ben came out uninjured.
While we were in Salt Lake we went to the zoo, Joe's Crab Shack, an aquarium (although Scott and I missed it because we stayed behind with two puking kids... not the best way to spend a vacation), Fashion Place mall, Toys R' Us, the Mayan, and some other great places to eat. It turned into quite a vacation- thanks to mom and dad!
This is my girls at the zoo.

Becca is such a great tender and the little kids just love her. She gets way more snuggles out of Paysli than I have ever gotten.

While we were in Salt Lake we went to the zoo, Joe's Crab Shack, an aquarium (although Scott and I missed it because we stayed behind with two puking kids... not the best way to spend a vacation), Fashion Place mall, Toys R' Us, the Mayan, and some other great places to eat. It turned into quite a vacation- thanks to mom and dad!This is my girls at the zoo.

Becca is such a great tender and the little kids just love her. She gets way more snuggles out of Paysli than I have ever gotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment