Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Health Challenge

After I had Brigham I was having a hard time finding the motivation to lose my baby weight, but I knew I needed to. My sis-in-law introduced me to a healthy eating competition. I do really well with competitions so I decided it was my best shot. It lasted for 30 days, through December when I usually gain weight. There were some rules but the basic plan was to work out every day and to choose only healthy foods. It was amazing! These are embarrassing pictures, but I want it in my blog for my own inspiration next time I'm trying to lose my baby weight (yes, i plan to have a "next time"). These are the possibilities when I only focus on my goal.
Before Pictures:

After 30 Days:
This is my Vision Board, which was a great source of inspiration to me.
This is me in the pants I had bought myself the month before the challenge. Pretty awesome!