Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sea World

Scott had a work meeting in San Diego 3 weeks before my due date. I had told him there was no way we would go with him. All of a sudden it was time for him to leave and I didn't feel like I was having a baby any time soon so we made a last-minute decision to join him. I'm really glad we did cause we had lots of fun. 

Checking out the turtles




The cool shark tank. My kids have watched too many movies- they thought the sharks were really little.

The piranha tank. Turns out piranhas are super dull to watch unless it's feeding time, which we missed.

Fabulous starfish


Scott, Shaersti and Anne getting soaked on a cold day. There was no line so they went 3 times in a row. Good thing we took a change of clothes because we could wring them out.

I love these pictures of Brigham with the Orca




And of course we had to ride the rides. When I say "me" I mean "them". I tried to get on a ride and a lady came right to the line and made an announcement that if you were expecting or even thought you might be, you couldn't ride the ride. That ruined all my kiddie-ride fun.

So Scott got to ride the little rides over and over with each of the kids!


No comments: