Tuesday, October 29, 2013

White Board Wall

This was the latest creation in my new house. I have wanted a white board and a magnet board in our craft room for my kids to create and to hang all those projects that I don't want on my fridge. I was in Walmart when all of the school supplies were on sale and I ran across these boards. They were still a little more than I wanted to pay but I was in love with the idea, so I bought some and hung them up. They were so fabulous that I looked for more a few days later. I just happened to run into a manager and I offered to buy 20 more if he would lower the price. So I walked away with them at only $1 each and that included 2 markers and 2 magnets each. It was the coolest thing ever and I love our new board. 

No comments: