Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Grandpa Scott's Pictures

My dad is awesome at taking pictures and he has recently started sharing all his pictures on Google+ so I can steal them all. I am so grateful!
Aydree

Poor Kolby- the little girls love him so much. He never gets a break from being the center of attention, and the jungle gym. 

One more meal at McDonald's

Cute cousins- Addi and Paysli

Brigham and his cousin Spencer, 2 little look-alikes

Grandpa is fabulous at tending babies and Aydree is no exception

Like I said, the girls love Kolby

Aydree hanging out with grandpa, who always has his camera out

Callie and Paysli- when they aren't going to preschool together, they are playing together


Brigham has turned into a little stinker lately, but he is always good to Aydree

I'm not sure that I understand the draw to worms, but there certainly is one

No comments: