Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Kolby

Kolby turned 17 today, on 08-08-08. Anne gave him a bag of Oreo's then turned around, found herself a nice litte seat, and ate a handful of them. Actually, she licked the filling out and threw the cookies on the ground.

We love Uncle Kolby-thanks for being such a great uncle!
I just did a lot of updating on my blog so bear with me, I hope you can make it through it all and that it all fits on one page! The first blog I did tonight was the girls on the tramp. Thanks and happy viewing!!!

3 comments:

Jill Emett said...

I totally love all the new stuff on your blog. It is so darling. I love all the pictures and can see what a fun time the boys had at the lake. Thanks so much for taking them. They had a great time.

Amelia said...

I can't believe Ploby is 17. You know what that means... we are getting old!

Emett Family said...

Cute picture of Anne eating the oreas! It is obvious she is so pleased with her clever move of keeping and enjoying all the oreos to herself!