Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Addison Emett

Darling little Addison Emett (middle name undecided) was born today, October 19, 2010 at 12:09pm. She was a whopping 8 lbs. 15 oz. and she is absolutely darling. Josh and Michelle are so cute about her and they are doing so good. I was lucky enough to get to spend the morning at the hospital with them, and even to stand in the hall and listen to the whole birth. It was so much fun! I am so excited for them and can't wait for more chances to hold Addi.
While this is a cute picture, it doesn't do her justice because her eyes were half closed. She was hungry and really didn't want to pose. She has such perfect little features and such cute hair!

1 comment:

Jill Emett said...

She is a darling baby and I can't wait to spend more time with her.