
Have you ever tried to fit 25 people into a studio photo? I'm not sure what we were thinking! Kolby left on his mission this week and was getting set apart on Monday night. Grandma wanted family pictures before he left so we all went. The boys got so sick of people staring at us as they drove past that they pulled chairs up to the window and waved at everyone. Jeremy was an hour and a half late, which was good, because the studio's camera broke down. All things considered, we ended up with a decent picture. I will try and remember to post it when I get a copy from my mom.

I decided to utilize our boring time there and snap a few pics of my girls. Nothing professional by any means, but they were being cute.

1 comment:
I will cherish that picture forever, even if it is not the best one in the world. I really appreciated everyone being willing to go to all that effort for me.
Post a Comment