Sunday, December 26, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner

Scott and I hosted a murder mystery dinner at the beginning of the month. It wase a riot! We got a few people out of their comfort zones and we laughed all night. My kids got sick the night before so Jason graciously had it at his new, huge house. It turned out wonderful. Thanks Jason and Amelia! We had 15 people there and I really wish I would have taken more pictures because the costumes were awesome. I do have some great videos for blackmailing, though! It was such a fun way to get to know people.Jeff was a great sport and got murdered in the middle of the game. He had a super outgoing character (that he played so well) and then he suddenly couldn't talk for the rest of the night.
Here are a few of the fun costumes.

No comments: