
I can't believe how fast the time flies- and I can hardly believe I have a six year old.

She chose to take a few friends to Fiesta Fun. They played on the toys, they loved the arcades, they ate pizza, opened presents, and even got to ride the cars.

Shaersti was pretty determined to invite a few friends from school. It was really odd to call oms I didn't know and ask if their kids could come to Fiesta Fun with us. Then I was nervous about what kids she would choose. I was really happy when the kids that came were fabulous kids. It was so much fun to watch them play together.

Shaersti is 6 going on 13. She is so smart and understands things that amaze me. She helps around the house so much and is an amazing big sister. She makes friends easily and loves to play with them. She is in kindergarten and loves every minute of it and her teacher loves her. She is a self-proclaimed tomboy and won't have anything to do with "girl" stuff. She loves playing outside more than anything, but she also loves dogs and watching movies. She is growing up so fast and we love her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment