Monday, September 2, 2013

A Blast From the Past- January

I have gotten super behind on blogging this year with a new baby, lots of trips, and moving. Even worse than that is that when I did blog about the beginning of the year I was missing lots of pictures. I am going to do a few "blast from the past" posts to add pictures I didn't have yet when I blogged last time. Confusing enough? Hey... at least I'm doing it, and it's still 2013!
A few cute kids hanging out in the tub.


 This is just how this child eats, and I swear he is always eating.
 Get used to seeing lots of pictures of this child, he must be our only boy!!!

 This was from Shaersti's baptism party. Just as soon as she could get her baptism dress off, she was showing off her bunny Licorice. 

No comments: