Monday, September 9, 2013

11th Anniversary... deer hunting?

 Scott and I pretty seriously couldn't agree on what to do for our anniversary this year. I wanted to play in Vegas and he wanted to utilize the last weekend of his deer tag. He won. We went up past Enterprise and camped in our trailer at Honeycomb Rocks. We actually had a great weekend. Scott's workmate, Sean, lent us his 4-wheeler and we spent a lot of time on it. It was a fun, relaxing weekend and the best thing is that we got to spend it together... without kids. Oh ya, and we did see some nice bucks (but didn't have to bring one home).



 I have an amazing husband and I am grateful every day of my life to be married to him. He is calm and patient with me. He knows me inside-out and still loves me. He is a fabulous dad and a really hard worker. I knew he was a great guy when I married him but I'm not sure I knew just how magnificent of a husband he was going to be. It's a great blessing to celebrate 11 years of marriage to my eternal companion.

 Another blessing is the fact that my parents were willing to take all 5 of our kids overnight. They went to Veyo Park where my dad and grandpa played guitar at the Veyo town party.
 They went to McDonald's...
 and did lots of other fun stuff to entertain our kids for 2 days. I am so grateful!

No comments: