Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scott's Close Shave

Scott was shaving last night and told me he was thinking about shaving his head. He asked me to shave a spot on the back and see what it looked like... so I did. I shaved a little too far up and I freaked out. I went looking for an attachment to the razor so I could blend it, or at least try. While I was looking, Scott went ahead and took the razor right up the side of his head. I freaked out for a second then I laughed my head off while we shaved him bald. His head really needs a tan but I might like him bald. I love guys. I love that they can just shave their hair off and not give a crap what anyone thinks. Kuddos to men!
Hilarious! Need I say more?

3 comments:

Jill Emett said...

I think hilarious says it all! Especially the half done picture.

Teri Wadman said...

Oh Scott! I love the half and half one.

Emilee Pierce said...

wow! big change!