Just because I have great parents, we all went to Sakura for my mom's birthday. I'm not entirely sure why we are so spoiled. It was such a fantastic dinner!
I have an amazing mom. It has been fun to be in her ward because everyone looks up to her so much and wants so badly to be her friend. I get compliments for her so often. In fact, just yesterday a neighbor weeded my garden because of something nice my mom had done for her last year. How awesome is that? She is the compassionate service leader, a job that suits her perfectly. I am terribly grateful to have such a great example as a mom and I'm even more thankful that she is my friend. Hardly a day goes by that we don't talk. I could never begin to name all of the things she does for me and my family and I know it's because she loves us. We love her right back!



No comments:
Post a Comment