Monday, March 12, 2012

Our "Stay"cation

In January we really wanted a family vacation but decided it would be nicer on our budget to stay in town. We got a hotel room at the same hotel Scott and I spent our wedding night. The kids and I went to play at the Arts Festival for a few hours and made a few fun crafts. Then we met Scott at Pizza Hut right by the hotel for dinner. The biggest highlight was the indoor/outdoor swimming pool at the hotel. That's obviously where I took all the pictures. The girls had so much fun playing with their dad. Briggs and I had loads of fun just watching them. The next day we went on a small city tour (with free root beer floats) then to Laser Mania for an interactive movie and miniature golf. We had an awesome weekend together and I would do another "stay"cation in a heartbeat!
Can you tell that Paysli's lips are blue? She got so cold but refused to get out. Thank heavens for the hot tub!



Probably my favorite thing in the whole world is cute dads. I love to see dads play with their kids and I'm so grateful to have a husband who loves to play with our kids. Their favorite thing was getting thrown high into the air.

Oh... to be a little boy in a house full of girls. Can you believe his dad allowed him to wear this swimming suit for even a minute? He sure gave his sisters a laugh.
He just doesn't know better... yet.

No comments: