This is one of the Valentine's hairdo's I did. She looked super cute, although you sort of had to know that the braids made hearts cause it was hard to tell.
Shaersti and Anne both put a lot of work into their Valentine's boxes this year. My kitchen table was a craft mess for 2 days and I let them do whatever they wanted. They were super excited to do them. Here's what they came up with:
This was our family Valentine's dinner. The hearts on the window were from "secret services". We each got a secret person and had been trying to do something nice for them for the past 2 weeks. I bought each person a little present and put it at their seat then we had chicken alfredo with heart shaped noodles and a pink heart cake for dessert. It was a really fun dinner. I made the kids go out while I got it ready and they could hardly stand waiting. Their excitement made it even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment