Sunday, February 14, 2016

April- Red Cliffs

One of the most meorbale things we did in 2015 is camp at Red Cliffs for a full week. Scott drove us out and set up the trailer and even stayed most of the nights with us, but otherwise he stayed in town and worked. 

We hiked, played in the river, did school, saw dinosaur tracks, rode bikes, ate yummy camp food, relaxed, and just spent time together.







The kids found big crawdads in the river. This one kept getting out of his container and then they would all freak out.

His shirt says it all.

Camping for a week was Brigham's dream life.

Scott even took us out on the 4-wheelers during the time he spent with us.


I love that Shaersti and Anne are big enough to be on their own wheeler.


Scott did a wheelie with Brigham. When he came down, Brigham's head flew forward and I caught this picture at just the right second. I was worried about him, but he was happy as can be.

I love, love, love this picture. This is exactly what I picture when I think about camping with my kids and I believe this is the image they will conjure up when they look back at memories of all of our trailer camping.

No comments: