![]() |
| Jaon got an amazing new boat and it was our favorite summer playtime. |
![]() |
| We were also able to take our wave runners to add to all the fun. |
![]() |
| I got some great videos of Scott wakeboarding, videos just turn out so well in my blog book and I couldn't choose from the 20+ vidoes I took. We love to watch him wakeboard! |
![]() |
| These kids are having so much fun. |
![]() |
| You can't tell, but Jason is playing some awesome, super lous music. It adds so much to the fun. |
![]() |
| Max biffed it pretty hard right on his face. We teased him with a popular song, "I can't feel my face when I'm with you". |
![]() |
| My awesome husband again. |
![]() |
| Now that's a tube full of awesome cousins. |
![]() |
| I love this picture of Scott! He tried the wakeboard without boots. |











No comments:
Post a Comment