Tuesday, February 16, 2016

September- Anne's Birthday

For Anne's birthday party she took her 2 best friends and Paysli to the hair school salon where they got their hair and nails done. This is Miah's amazing hair before she cut it.

Anne getting her nails done. This little girl has been such a blessing in our home. She is very tenderhearted and sweet. She keeps me on my toes, as I'm not usually very emotional. She teaches me (every day) to try harder to speak kindly, as she doesn't do well with anything else. She is a great big sister and loves to be creative. We are so glad that she is in her home and I feel so blessed to be her mom, I wish she were mine. 







Gotta love the poses! I just love girls.


Afterwards we took all that beautiful hair and went swimming. I wanted to cry when Miah jumped in the pool.


What a fun day for a darling, fun girl.


The parties just never end. This was her beautiful cake that Walmart crafted just for her. I loved it so much (I should have for the price)!


No comments: