![]() |
| This was a field trip with the Dixie Homeschool Co-op. We hiked the volcano right by Dammeron Valley. It was a really fun experience. |
![]() |
| We had such awesome views! |
![]() |
| We enjoyed a picnic at the top (that we hauled up in our backpacks). We obviously left Aydree home. It was a great decision because it got super steep and difficult for a minute. |
![]() |
| I loved seeing the huge crater at the top. It was definitely the coolest part for me. We hiked around the whole rim. |
![]() |
| Of course Gizmo had to join us. |
![]() |
| The kids went all the way into the middle of the crater... |
![]() |
| while I watched! |
![]() |
| Paysli |
![]() |
| Shae and her dog. |
![]() |
| Definitely a hike I would take again! |











No comments:
Post a Comment