Sunday, February 19, 2017

June- More Oregon

Our first camp ground on the beach (and probably one of our favorite places of the whole trip) ws Beverly Beach. I would go back in a heartbeat. We were in the middle of the forest, yet right on the beach. These pictures were right out of our camp sight. It was amazingly beautiful!


There were banana slugs everywhere. The kids thought they were so great...until they tried to get the slime off; it was nearly impossible.


The trees were so amazing.



Now that's a leaf!



This is Xavier. He is close to Aydree's age. He is super cute- and he loved the banana slugs.





These little crabs were all over the beach. They would ride in with the waves and then dig down into the sand. The kids (and the dads) spent hours digging them up.

These were also all over the beach... some sort of a jellyfish.


I love dirty kids!


Cute mama... I'm usually behind the camera.


Digging for miniature crabs with Adam.

No comments: